Recently I did an Exchange upgrade to Exchange 2013 and needed to confirm the Exchange PowerShell command to set the autodiscover URLs. I didn’t want to just issue the Exchange 2010 commands blindly and hoped they worked.. Below is the command. Just set the SERVERNAME to the name of the Exchange server and the URL as needed.

Set-ClientAccessServer –Identity SERVERNAME –AutoDiscoverServiceInternalUri https://mail.domain.com/Autodiscover/Autodiscover.xml

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Related Posts

Active Directory

Export Active Directory Group Membership to CSV

Using Windows PowerShell you can easily export Active Directory group membership to CSV. First, start Windows PowerShell as an administrator and import the Active Directory PowerShell module. Import-Module ActiveDirectory Next, run the below command where Read more…

Microsoft SQL Server

Detatch database failed for Server ‘SQL-SERVER’. Error 3703

While trying to dismount a database I ran into the error: Cannot detach the database ‘Database Name’ because it is currently in use. (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 3703). This almost always happens due to an Read more…

Active Directory

Resolving SYSVOL JRNL_WRAP_ERROR in Windows Server

If you’ve encountered SYSVOL on a domain controller runnings Server 2008 and later you’ve probably encountered JRNL_WRAP_ERROR before. If you hadn’t or are unsure how to resolve the issue avoid following the steps listed in Read more…